CLGdotTV - The Local Public Services Channel launches Phone-In programme
Party Conference season is almost upon us. What better time to launch a local public services themed phone-in programme.
How does it work?
1. We will record a CLGdotTV-PhoneIn programme each Wednesday between 7pm and 8pm
2. The programme will broadcast on-demand at 4pm each Thursday
3. Theme(s) and topics for these programmes will be published on twitter (@CLGdotTV) a week in advance.
4. If you want to make a call to any of the CLGdotTV-PhoneIn programmes you will need Skype. Skype for Business works but the free version is fine.
- Which programme you want take part in? Dates and programme numbers will be on twitter.
- Your Skype address
- Your name and what you do? (We need this but we will not reveal it on the programme unless you give us permission)
- Wether you are happy to be identified by name and/or organisation when you call the show. If not please provide a nickname.
6. We will then Skype message you to prove the connection, give you a programme time slot, confirm your broadcast preferences and provide some brief guidlines.
Now hear this!
We are limited in the number of calls we can use per programme. Given the state of the nation and the increasingly bizzare behaviour of many in the corridors of power you can be sure there will be something you want to comment on and soon. It's free and, like free-speech, it's well worth having. Set up you Skype link in advance and follow us on twitter @CLGdotTV so that when Westminster or Whitehall "gets it wrong again" you can get your opinion heard.
Topics for our first three programmes are already decided
CLGdotTV-PhoneIn No1 - recording 7-8pm Wednesday 19th September - was there anything in the 2018 LibDem conference (finishes 18th Sept) to encourage or dismay those involved in the delivery of local public services
CLGdotTV-PhoneIn No2 - recording 7-8pm Wednesday 26th September - was there anything in the 2018 Labour conference (finishes 26th Sept) to encourage or dismay those involved in the delivery of local public services
CLGdotTV-PhoneIn No3 - recording 7-8pm Wednesday 3rd October - was there anything in the 2018 Conservative conference (finishes 3rd October) to encourage or dismay those involved in the delivery of local public services
Don't delay connect today.
This content brought to you free of charge through the generous support of An Audience with CLGdotTV
Four times each year we invite around 60 people to join us for a day of making programmes.
On 23 October An Audience with CLGdotTV No3 will focus on social care and health and topics covered will include:
integration of health and social care services around place
the HR and skills connundrum at the heart of social care and health integration
the challenges of patient/citizen information sharing and how these can be overcome
the role of population, NHS ‘SUS’ and other data in improving service interventions and outcomes
self-supporting communities – how far will social prescribing and asset based commissioning take us?
the potential of apps and other digitally-enabled products and services in social care
the sustainability of current health and social care systems.
Seats on the panels and in the audience are as rare as teeth in hens. #beoneofthe60 email Ben Webber firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information.
Increasingly CLGdotTV programmes are presented as Podcasts. These can be found on the CLGdotTV platform and listened to and downloaded from our own podcast platform or subscribed to through Spotify and iTunes
Back to homepage